1. Remove the core of each apple but do not cut all the way through the apples so that the bottom of the apple remains intact.
2. Remove 1/2 inch of the peel at the top of the apple around the hole.
3. Place the apples in a baking dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
4. Fill the centers with raisins and brown sugar.
5. Drizzle with vanilla extract and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Pour rum or sherry or apple juice into bottom of the baking dish.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven, basting several times during the cooking.
8. Let stand for 3 minutes and serve.
9. Serve topped with Light Whipped Cream or Light Vanilla Ice Cream.